As Chloemason Soap Company ended a phenomenal 2019, we want to say a big THANK YOU to all of our family and friends... and of course, we can't express enough of our appreication to all of your love and support!!!
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, and THANK YOU!
Did you know ( or remember ), we kicked off Chloemason in 2015 with our first non-scented baby soap bar "Honey Oats Brown Sugar" and all natural body balm "Mason's favorite"? It has been a long and exciting journey as we evolved with new and innovative products. This year, the best seller Chloemason Etsy store was Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo Soap:
We sold 110 bars of this super popular soap and the feed back was amazing:
Later on in 2019, we also introduced a brand new skincare product with 100% plant based oils PLUS grass-fed beef tallow: Tomato & Little Moo (Lavender, Lemon, Rose Mint, and Vanilla Sandalwood)! This is a new line of body moisturizer that target dry skin and dry season. Needless to say, the whipped beef tallow is loved by many! Here is a snap shot of the product:
We continue to meet many old and new faces at our frequent market booth spots this year: Toyota American HQ in Plano, Chinese community fundraising events, local school(s), and Shades of Green Market.
As promised, Chloemason continue to use 100% natural ingredients with no synthetics or preservatives. This is true to in all of the products... since the very beginning!
Again, we sincerely thank you for your continue support and trust!! Let's get soaping in 2020!!
From our family to yours!
David, Sharon, Chloe, Mason, and Pumpkin (added in October 2019).
It is NEVER too early to think about holiday gifts? NOT AT ALL!! We carry varieties of gift bundles, gift packaging, custom small gifts to extra large gifts for someone very special! Here are just couple ideas:
(1) Gift Boxes with Soap Cubes. Get a box of 2, 4, or 6 soap cubes. This is perfect for teachers and co-workers as well as small gift exchanges. PS. This is a great 'emergency' gift too!!
(2) Recycle Board Medium Box Gift. We use thick, 100% recycled cardboard boxes filled with crinkle paper and gift of your choice. This gift is perfect for new moms, babies, spa, or even bridal showers!
(3) Furoshiki Gift Wrap. Large, reusable cloth wrap is perfectly beautiful instead of paper bags. We carry 70x70cm and 50x50cm. Find them online here:
(4) 1 Handmade Soap + 1 Matching Soap Deck Stack. Small gift of $10 - $20? Yes please!! Find a matching soap deck with the perfect soap for small gift exchange. We'll wrap up the stack with paper ribbon and tag for you... it's ready to go!
(5) BULK Soap Loaf. Yes, this is so popular during the holiday season. Each loaf is cut in to 12 pieces, wrapped, and labeled. Due to the nature of soap making, the soap loaf takes approx. 4 weeks before we ship. Order early. P.S. We can also customize labels for your special events. Contact us soon!!
WE LOVE GREAT REVIEWS!! The ACV soaps and Beer shampoos are SO popular for many good reasons!! They are:
(1) Made with 100% natural ingredients and plant based oils,
(2) Biodegradable and waste free,
(3) The soaps does not strip your hair but just "clean" it,
(4) No synthetics such as phalates or fragrances,
(5) ACV and Beer soaps helps combination or oily skin and scalp. It prevents the scalp to be sensitive and over producing oil, as well as promote much healthier scalp and hair!!
(6) ACV soaps are great for dandruff.
(7) Promote hair growth !!
As always, Chloemason Soap Company researches and explores new ingredients to make soaps and skincare products since the beginning. Most recently, we came across a super fat that makes a stable lather in soaps and thick moisturizing barrier in skin moisturizer: GRASS - FED BEEF TALLOW!
With 130 calories and total 14g of fat per 1 table spoon, the grass fed beef tallow shares a similar lipid fat with human as well as easy absorbing and none greasy when applied skin. Rendering from grass fed cattle, the BEEF TALLOW is loaded with vitamins and antioxidants that promotes healthy, young looking skin!!
Due to its amazing healthy nutrients, we decided to blend it with plant based butters and oils and hand whipped it to perfection. The Tomato & Little Moo is made with rich butters (such as raw shea and avocado butter) + grass fed beef tallow for babies, children to adults. It comes in lemon or lavender scent from essential oils. You can also requested it as plain. There is NO preservatives or fragrances added to this jar of goodness.
We will have this new product available for the next soap booth. Come see us soon!
This is the very first time making a Apple Cider Vinegar + Raw Honey Goat Milk Soap!
I have always hear about it, requested by customers, and ... skeptical about the ACV soap. But here it is, i finally remembered to pick-up a bottle of Nature's Intent Organic ACV from the grocery store and gathered my ingredients to give it a try.
Here are the skin-loving ingredients in this bar of goodness:
Organic coconut oil
Sunflower seed oil
Local raw honey
Aloe vera extract
Essential oils ( bergamot + tea tree )
Surprisingly, the soap hardened and tested at PH7 with in the first 24 hours ( usually within the first week or so, the soap is at PH9-10 ). I gave it a try as a shampoo and face wash with in the first 48 hours.
The raw, unrefined ACV is known for hair rinse to promote hair and scalp health. Its nutrients and enzymes helps to smooth and strengthen hair as well as remove hair product build up on scalp . This is a very useful wash for individual who often use multiple hair products and with dandruff and hair loss issues. RESULT: If you are a fan of Chloemason beer soaps as hair wash, you will L.O.V.E the ACV soap! My hair was clean, light, and amazingly shining! I also tried the soap on longer hair on Chloe ( shoulder length ), her hair is not as tangled in the morning, and its also amazingly silky and shining!
PS... This is an excellent preventive ACV hair shampoo for lice. Spring season is coming up and it is perfect time to get started on the lice prevention.
I still strongly recommend to use acidic rinse at least once to twice a week: 1:1 of water : lemon juice (ACV). Rinse your hair with warm water throughly after acidic rinse.
SKIN / FACE WASH
ACV is an inexpensive, traditional ingredient for skin health such as used in toner for individual with acne and oily skin. The acidity helps to cleanse and remove the toxins on skin, as well as balance your skin PH. It also helps to remove dead skin cell and brighten dull skin.
The raw honey, aloe vera, and essential oils are perfect to combat oily and acne prone skin. It is antibacterial and soothing!!
RESULT: Though I don't have major acne issues, the soap leaves my facial skin CLEAN...squeaky clean!! It is not any less than the clay or activated charcoal soap.
The scent of this soap is sweet and mild... i will be posting this amazing find on the product page soon!! Give it a try !!
This blog is made by Sharon Lee, an artist, soap-maker, and a mom of two beautiful children, Chloe and Mason!!