Holiday Gift Ideas!
It is NEVER too early to think about holiday gifts? NOT AT ALL!! We carry varieties of gift bundles, gift packaging, custom small gifts to extra large gifts for someone very special! Here are just couple ideas:
(1) Gift Boxes with Soap Cubes. Get a box of 2, 4, or 6 soap cubes. This is perfect for teachers and co-workers as well as small gift exchanges. PS. This is a great 'emergency' gift too!!
(2) Recycle Board Medium Box Gift. We use thick, 100% recycled cardboard boxes filled with crinkle paper and gift of your choice. This gift is perfect for new moms, babies, spa, or even bridal showers!
(3) Furoshiki Gift Wrap. Large, reusable cloth wrap is perfectly beautiful instead of paper bags. We carry 70x70cm and 50x50cm. Find them online here:
(4) 1 Handmade Soap + 1 Matching Soap Deck Stack. Small gift of $10 - $20? Yes please!! Find a matching soap deck with the perfect soap for small gift exchange. We'll wrap up the stack with paper ribbon and tag for you... it's ready to go!
(5) BULK Soap Loaf. Yes, this is so popular during the holiday season. Each loaf is cut in to 12 pieces, wrapped, and labeled. Due to the nature of soap making, the soap loaf takes approx. 4 weeks before we ship. Order early. P.S. We can also customize labels for your special events. Contact us soon!!
10/12/2020 12:07:08 am
These are all great ideas for a fun holiday gift. I mean, there are people who have no idea what those means, though. I seriously believe that we do a lot of things if we just put our minds into it. I hope that I can use all of the ideas here to give my family some fun gifts. There are some here that I know that they will enjoy having. Thank you for all of these wonderful ideas, man.
Leave a Reply.
This blog is made by Sharon Lee, an artist, soap-maker, and a mom of two beautiful children, Chloe and Mason!!