oil cleansing for a new you!
Oil on oil? Yes, the new best way to clean your face. This is a very simple process, yet most effective, especially if you have sensitive, acne prone facial skin.
STEP BY STEP:
(1) Take couple pumps of oil from Chloemason on your hand.
Which oil is best for you? Check out here: LET'S CHAT ABOUT FACE OILS!
(2) Massage the oil in circular motion on your face and neck. Take a few minutes to massage in.
(3) Warm wash cloth removal: Take a clean, fresh wash cloth and run it under warm / hot water. Dry it out and lay it over your face. Take sometime to press it in... warm steam helps open up the pores and loosen up the oil and dirt ( and make-up or sunscreen ). Give it a few minutes and wipe off your face. IF you are wearing a lot make-up that day. Use the same process again to loosen all the oil, dirt, and make up off your face.
Where to find them: https://www.chloemasonsoapcompany.com/store/c20/Face.html
In a little over 4 weeks, we are taking Chloe and Mason on our annual summer trip along with grandparents. We are visiting the northwest as well as on an Alaskan cruise!
No worries, I will be posting the dates soon and you will have more than enough chance to drop-off or ship the soaps before we leave.
So... what are some of the items from Chloemason Soap Company that are traveling with us? This list is the must have and will help all the mama out there travel much lighter.
(1) KITCHEN SOAP. If you have a young one traveling with you, a kitchen soap is a must. You can use this soap to wash dishes, baby bottles, to dirty / stained shirts. Best of all, if you are going swimming, this bar of soap can wash the swimming outfits.
(2) DAILY SOAP. I am bringing the OAT MILK HONEY LAVENDER SOAP for Mason and Chloe, as well as PEPPERMINT MUGWORT GREEN TEA CLAY for David and I. The Oat Milk soap are slightly slippery but very moisturizing due to the nutrients from oats. They are definitly a simple, healthy choice for little one. Mugwort, 艾草, soap for me when i travel. Call me superstitious, but mugwort is know to wear off evil spirits and keep us safe. Thus, the 平安皂 is born when we travel.
(3)BOO BOO STICK. There are countless, unexpected incidents and boo boos along with Chloe and Mason ... needless to say, this item is traveling with me.
(4)ALOE VERA (AFTER SUN) HEALING CREAM. This is a daily constant for Mason due to his dry skin and eczema. We use this cream as daily moisturizer... and just in case if we had too much sun, this is a great balm for relief sun burn ( or redness).
(5)DEODORANT. I am brining HER + HIS deodorant on this trip. I have been use natural deodorants since the day we start to offer this product. At the time, I was still breastfeed Mason and worried about what products I wear around the breast area. This deodorant was a life saver ( for me and Mason). The HER ( white color ) and HIS ( grey with charcoal ) are very popular products on Etsy shop. And... YES, they are all natural.
(6)RAW SHEA & HEMP ANTI-AGING CREAM. I am not brining anything liquid during vacation so I won't have to worry about package leaking in my bags. Raw Shea & Hemp Anti-Aging Cream is a well round, anytime moisturizer for my face as well as on body. The oils are NOT oily. It absorbs easily and keeps my skin hydrated all day.
(7) THE SMALL ITEMS - i will also be brining LIP BALM as always, YARROW BREATHING BETTER RUB for sniffle days, essential oils in small quantity, and some... DEAD SEA SALTS. I purchase salts in bulk and bring them on vacation with me for many reasons. It is a super remedy for colds / cough / asthma / congestion as a salt steam. The salts are also great for sore muscles, tired legs, or even cramps.
There are no bottles of liquids needs to go on our trips. Things just got easier when you bring all natural products!!
This blog is made by Sharon Lee, an artist, soap-maker, and a mom of two beautiful children, Chloe and Mason!!