When I first formulate the Kitchen Coffee Soap, it was a simple solution to find an alternative for bottle detergents. I want to have a cleansing product that washes Mason's baby bottles as well as on-the-go travel soap that washes kid's clothing... i.e. swim wear, dirty pants...etc. I utilized the cleansing ability of organic coconut oil and a natural deodorizer... coffee! Together, these are the super ingredients for a perfect bar to wash just about anything.
Here are some the super power from this 4.2 oz bar of soap:
1. Degrease: YES! Use this bar of soap to wash off the pasta sauce in the metal pan.
2. Shines: Because this soap is made with plant based oil, the natural oil in the soap makes your metal pots much cleaner!
3. Deodorize: Wash your cutting boards, knife, and your hands that just worked on a bundle of garlic or onion. The coffee deodorize the strong scents!
4. Biodegradable: Natural soaps are biodegradable. It dissolves in the water and leaves nothing behind. Unlike synthetic detergents that pollutes the water way, this kitchen soap is eco-friendly!
5. Bubbles: You will be amazed how much it bubbles with coconut oil!!
6. Kind to Chef's Hands: This soap cleans but does not dry your hands after doing dirty dishes.
So here it is, this is why this product is the BEST! It is available in a mix match bundle of 5: https://www.chloemasonsoapcompany.com/store/p1/Coffee_Kitchen_Soap.html